Trial Managers Team ManagerPełny etat
Are you a dedicated clinical research professional who is passionate about people management? Are you highly motivated by being able to make a difference to improving patients’ lives? Would you thrive in helping others to perform well and contribute directly towards the business results while creating values for patients? If yes, you could be our next Trial Managers Team Manager!
Please, note that this opportunity on time-limited contract until December 2023.
As Trial Managers Team Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the best in-class trial execution and quality, supporting development, leading a competent clinical team of Trial Managers located in any of our CDC countries to create environment which allow CDC Trial Managers meet the trial KPIs, and establishing and maintaining the professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Position will be based in Warsaw, Poland.
Your main accountabilities are:
- Manage a team of CDC Trial Managers to successfully deliver start-up and recruitment of clinical trials across the 16 countries in CDC Poland
- Develop CDC Trial Managers to be the strong delivers for the best-in-class start-up and recruitment targets achievement
- Enforce strategic planning by execution of clinical trial start-up and recruitment plans to be prepared by CDC Trial Managers
- Regularly report on clinical trial execution, identified risks and mitigation plans to Clinical Operations Manager and CDC Poland Leadership Team
- Drive the vision and culture of NN and CDC Poland to achieve ambitious goals
To be successful in this role you need to have team-oriented personality to ensure successful trial deliverables and to lead without authority. In this position, ability to manage multiple priorities is crucial, as well as proactively finding efficient ways of doing things.
To be effective in this role, we expect you to have:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in clinical operations/clinical trials execution in Pharmaceutical industry or Clinical Research Organization
- Strong people management (min. 3-year experience in direct line management of project managers)
- Strong ability to drive results and go beyond established goals
- Ability to take a risk and drive change
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment, to be agile and proactively finding efficient ways of doing things
On a personal level, you should have strong people management skills and strategic mind-set. You need excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as strong and proven decision-making and problem-solving capabilities.
About the department
CDC Poland is part of Region South East Europe, Middle East and Africa (SEEMEA) and is a new set-up of clinical organization in Novo Nordisk Poland, covering a group of 16 countries including Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Poland. CDC Poland is responsible for conducting clinical trials across this group of countries, providing clinical trial management and administration support to adjacent Affiliates. CDC Poland is currently responsible for approximately 20% of global patients in Novo Nordisk clinical trials.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.