Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of strategic decision-making and shape the future of our innovative pharmaceutical company? Are you ready for an exciting and challenging Business Analyst role to drive decisions across all business units? Then you could be our new Business Analyst. Apply today and join us for a life-changing career.
This role is a full- time work agreement for period 12 months.
As our new Business Analyst, you will be partnering with all business functions, driving sales team analysis, performance and insights to optimal decision making across business units. You will be also dealing with market data analysis and outcomes presentations.
In this role, you will report to Director, Operations and Finance for Poland region.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Provide quality business insights based on data analysis and interpretation- both from financial and commercial perspective.
- Business, pricing and launch cases development.
- Market data analysis, understanding and sharing market updates and driving data analysis across Sales Team- including cycle targets preparation for all sales lines and territories.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Reports and Cycle targets as well as shared responsibility for budget process.
- Update and maintenance of various templates, tools, and reports.
As a Business Analyst you need to have business understanding and very good analytical skills. You need to be able to manage multiple tasks, stakeholders and show complicated things in an understandable way to influence people and business decisions.
To be effective in this role, it is mandatory to have:
- A bachelor’s / master’s degree education with economic background.
- Min. 2- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Very good knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Power BI and SAP will be a plus.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
On a personal level you should have strong analytical skills as well as communication and presentation skills for reaching objectives with clear guidelines.
About the Department
You will join the Operations & Finance department that is providing multidimensional support in Financial Delivery, Business Analytics, Commercial Effectiveness, and Multichannel Engagement for all business units to drive excellence across the organization.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.